Become a Caregiver
AnswerCare is looking for caring individuals to meet the growing demand for skilled home caregivers. If you are looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and have a calling to care for others, AnswerCare has employment opportunities for you.
It takes a special person to be a caregiver at AnswerCare. Someone who finds joy in caring for others. “The Heart of a Caregiver” is a phrase used to describe the attributes we look for in a person when selecting a caregiver. We feel these attributes are crucial to the successful performance of caregiving and client advocacy. These attributes are:
Compassion, patience, respect of others and property, trustworthy, positive attitude, promptness, calming nature, discernment, servant’s attitude, and a friendly disposition.
Job Description & Duties:
- Assist with the Activities of Daily Living (feeding, bathing, grooming, picking out attire, dressing, and toileting, walking and transferring, and maintaining continence).
- Assist with the Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (managing finances, transportation, shopping, preparing meals, medication reminders and attendant services for medical appointments and social events).
- Monitor and report daily on our client’s physical, emotional and social framework through our Family Room Portal
- Provide companionship through conversation and social interaction
- Prepare nutritional meals
- Implement the client’s CarePlan
- Perform light housekeeping/laundry duties
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Adhere to start times and absenteeism policy
- Participate in continuing education provided through AnswerCare
What’s in it for you?
- Job security working in a growing industry
- Flexible hours
- Fully Insured and Bonded
- Competitive wages
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive training programs to aid you in your career path
- Rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of people and their families
- Being part of a successful team
- The opportunity for career advancement
Comprehensive Background Screening
To be considered for employment, an applicant must fully complete and pass a comprehensive background screening process. Which includes, but is not limited to:
Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI), Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Abuse Registry verification, comprehensive drug screen, Nurse Aide Registry verification, Offender Registry verification, Attorney General Crime Watch Registry verification, Inspector General Compliance Registry verification & the Federal Agency Registration (SAM).
Pre-Employment Requirements include:
Possess a valid driver’s license, possess or have access to reliable transportation, possess and maintain active auto insurance, possess and demonstrate having the attributes of the “Heart of a Caregiver”, agree by contract to AnswerCare standards and regulations.
The Next Step
If you find yourself interested in pursuing a career with AnswerCare, simply complete the online application provided.
Thank you for showing an interest in AnswerCare.