End of Life Care
Compassionate Care Services for All of Life’s Seasons
When families are facing a life-limiting or chronic illness, having additional support is critical. AnswerCare’s compassionate home care services work in conjunction with local hospice providers to ensure a variety of care needs are met at any hour of the day or night as needed, giving families the opportunity to just be families, and enjoy one another.
For most people, there is no greater comfort than being at home, surrounded by the people and possessions you love. Our home care services can help in a variety of ways, including:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene needs such as bathing, showering, dressing and using the bathroom.
- Respite care so that family caregivers can rest and recharge
- Running errands and picking up prescriptions
- Planning and preparing nourishing, well-balanced meals
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen changes
- Supportive companionship
- Medication reminders
- And much more
To learn more about the ways in which our compassionate care team can work in partnership with hospice care, reach out to us today online or call us at 855.213.1511. We’d be more than happy to arrange for a complimentary in-home consultation to learn more about your loved one’s care needs.