Post-Hospitalization Recovery Care
Post-Hospital Care Assistance to Promote Recovery
While returning home following a discharge from a hospital stay, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility is typically a welcome step, it can also pose a variety of logistical challenges. Frequently, an individual still needs assistance in safely getting around and performing daily tasks. Family members may find themselves unequipped to provide the level of post-hospital care necessary. Partnering with an experienced care provider like AnswerCare is an ideal way to help ensure safety and reduce the possibility of readmission.
Our professional care team is equipped to assist with a variety of needs, including:
- Monitoring for changes in condition and reporting them in a timely manner
- Accompanied transportation to physician appointments and physical therapy
- Early recognition of warning signs that should be reported to a physician
- Personal care and hygiene assistance
- Stocking the cupboard with diet-specific healthy foods and preparing nourishing meals
- Encouragement to engage in physician-approved exercises and activities that aid in recovery
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Assistance with walking and getting around safely
- Medication reminders
- And more
By engaging the services of AnswerCare following a hospital or rehab stay, clients are able to focus their time and energy on recovery, leading to better health outcomes. Our team is prepared to meet a variety of health and wellness goals through a customized plan of care. What’s more, our caregivers are available for 24-hour, round-the-clock care, for several hours each day, or anything in between.
To learn more about how we can help you or someone you love transition safely home following a surgical procedure or hospitalization, contact us today at 855.213.1511. We are available to learn about your unique post-hospital care needs and to share how our customized senior home care in Toledo and the surrounding areas can help aid in recovery following a hospital stay.